Sunday, May 23, 2010

Going to try to be more regular

I've been really bad at keeping up with blogging! I enjoy reading them more, and laughing at funny posts, and by time I get done reading all the blogs I read, I'm ready for bed...who am I kidding I am reading for bed after being awake for 10 minutes!!
Currently 8 months pregnant with Mr. Eli Benjamin Andrew Conwell, current weight gain 15 pounds and always exhausted. He is healthy, I think he might be a soccer player the way he is constantly kicking. Everyone says I'm not making it till July, LET'S hope so for Paul's sake.

In other news, I was accepted to ODU and begin working on my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in the fall...which brings me to my next point. Paul and I are strongly considering me being a SAHM (Stay at home mom) in the fall (I'm all cool with the lingo ALREADY, totally a job for me.) Well it's a big debate, it's a huge difference from out current life style, so if you have ideas on A. how to become independably weathly (or dependably, I'm not picky) or B. A part time job or any work from home jobs holler at a sista.

I really wish these stupid basket ball finals would END, it's messing up my shows for like over the last week. RAWR. and I don't like being behind..but on my a plus side, I do have cable like 900 channels and my own house which is a huge difference from a month ago.
I have homework for child psychology to do. PEACE. PS I'll post new pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment