Monday, March 1, 2010

Lagging behind!

So much to update on! Well Baby Bean, is DEFINATELY a boy =)

We are all very, very excited!! I wish July would hurry up!! His name will be Eli and Noa can't wait...neither can daddy or I =)

So much has went on already this year! This pregnancy is definately different, but I think it's a good different! I have yet to gain a SINGLE pound! I'm not nearly as tired, but it is definately different this time having to chase after a TWO year old little boy...who never slows down.

Noa started school today (new daycare at Church) and he is so grown up already...Daddy was a little nervous to let go...Noa just went right in

Well I'm about to head out to get the little guy from his first big day!!
Daddy's Birthday is tomorrow and we have some awesome stuff planned for his week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment